This majestic United Methodist Church is one of the rare examples of the Romanesque Revival-style of architecture. Built in 1844 as a Greek Revival church, the building was enlarged and a new facade added in 1897. Inside of the historic church is a wealth of period detail, including soaring stained-glass windows, massive wooden pews and an antique organ. A choir loft overlooks the main sanctuary. After sitting abandoned for decades, the historic church was sold in September 2020. Efforts are currently underway to preserve and restore the property.