Dated 1895, this two-story Queen Ann-style house has some impressive features such as a corner turret, a hipped roof and extended cross gables. An original one-story porch that once surrounded two sides of the house has been replaced with two small one-story Neoclassical columned porches. In the 1970s, the house was meticulously restored both inside and out. The interior includes all the original woodwork with an unusual stairway and circular landing with pine floors. Many of the original very early light fixtures remain. Although the house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it has sat shuttered for years and is currently owned by the city. There are no current plans for the property.